Webinar: Post-Mid-term Election Assessment: US Power Sector
November 12, 2018
The United States went to the polls on November 6. The Democrats were trying to wrest control of the House and possibly also the Senate from Republicans, and there were a number of key governors' races and ballot initiatives that could affect the power and infrastructure sectors. Listen to a previously recorded webinar after the polls closed for an assessment of what the election results mean for the market.
Listen to the webinar online via our podcast, Currents.
The participants were:
- Keith Martin, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP (Moderator)
- John Gimigliano, Principal-in-charge, KPMG Corporate Finance LLC, and former Republican counsel to the House Ways and Means Committee
- Tom Hassenboehler, Partner, Coefficient Group, and former Republican chief counsel for energy and the environment, House Energy and Commerce Committee
- Joseph Mikrut, Partner, Capitol Tax Partners, and former Tax Legislative Counsel, US Department of the Treasury
- Jonathan Weisgall, Washington office head, Berkshire Hathaway Energy
- Kathleen Weiss, Washington office head, First Solar, Inc.